The plan was provided to iClarified after a post on HowardForums failed due to PhotoBucket issues.
In the 24 page document, Best Buy outlines some of the following:
● Big Don'ts
● Employee Purchases
● SKUs and Pricing
● Data Plan Requirements
● iPhone Rate Plans
● Micro SIM
● Passing Along an Old iPhone
● Early Termination Fees
● How Does iPhone 4 Stack Up vs. iPhone 3GS?
● How Does iPhone 4 Stack Up vs. the Top Devices from Verizon and Sprint?
● Training Resources
● Launch Day Plan
● Returns and Exchanges
● Inventory and Loss Prevention
● Merchandising and Marketing
Notably, Best Buy plans to offer Pre-Sales on Launch Day to those waiting in line
Since inventory availability is expected to be minimal, stores may open up a limited time pre-sale window as an option for customers on launch day who have not previously pre-purchased.
- Pre-sales may only occur up to 11:00 am local time
- Customers who pre-purchase on launch day will be added to the store's pre-sale cue based on time of pre-sale and will get their pre-sale fulfilled in priority order
- Do not provide customers who pre=purchase on launch day timing on when a device may be available
Take a look at the entire document below. Click the thumbnail to a page full size...