Only One More Step Until iPhone 4 Unlock

Only One More Step Until iPhone 4 Unlock

Matt - July 12, 2010 at 8:41pm
Oh...so they have jail broken it?
Baz - July 12, 2010 at 11:41pm
I think this time apple left the keys in the lock of the jail it was quick and easy for the dev\'s
Andre - July 12, 2010 at 7:20pm
What a difference. While Geohot plays the stupid jerk, these guys are happy to share their progress with us. Thumbs up to you guys! You deserve my contribution.
BDR - July 12, 2010 at 6:59pm
i could care less about the unlock. just release the jailbreak already!
island boy - July 12, 2010 at 3:56pm
YES!!! Now they can finally release the jailbreak!! I think they were waiting on this to be finalized so they can release for the 3gs/iphone 4. I\'m stuck with my 3gs new bootrom on os 4 so i have been stuck for the last 2 weeks
datboyvinh - July 12, 2010 at 4:12pm
me too i know how you feel. ive had mine since may 3gs with 4.0 and new bootrom
Pablo - July 12, 2010 at 2:40pm
So.. Does that mean that whoever is got the 3gS will be able to upgrade to 4.0 and jailbrake it?
Jimmy - July 12, 2010 at 4:51pm
more like anyone with iPhone 4 with iOS4 installed. i dont know why you guys are asking questions that are not even related to this post. I understand that you all need to know everything but this post is clearly about the progress of iPhone 4 Unlocking not about the Jailbreaking of iPhone 4 or 3GS!! Please guys read before posting!
Cyrus - July 12, 2010 at 1:50pm
WOOHOO finally :)
Jimmy - July 12, 2010 at 11:43am
Finally some good news after GeoHot\'s show off drama! Thanks guys!!!
fil - July 12, 2010 at 12:02pm
www.gadgetmall.gr !!!! we hope for fast resuts!!!
pete - July 12, 2010 at 9:28am
Hey guys! What about 3GS with 3.1.3 new bootrom? Anyone working on it?
DC - July 12, 2010 at 9:34am
Shut the fuck up. This isnt there Blog asshole. They\'re not going to answer you. Do research on past post. Stupid Fuck
innov - July 12, 2010 at 9:36am
you guys are fantastic, groups like Dev and people like muscle nerd and comex plus everyone else working on this just amaze me in how smart they are and their willingness to fight against Apples hold on the phone. Thanks again!!
You pappa - July 12, 2010 at 9:50am
You mother fucker , i think you where fucking your Mom when you wrote This comment
Baz - July 12, 2010 at 9:52am
Why would you need a 3.1.3 unlock when u can have the 4.0 unlock well done dev\'s and cant wait for my iphone 4 JB am asumming a couple of days now for it 2 be out more hoping
Jonathan - July 12, 2010 at 9:52am
I have a 3GS on FW 3.1.3 I did the jailbreak with Spirit then installed Ultrasnow to unlock.. if you can live with the really slow Tmobile edge internet on iPhone...
Anonymous - July 12, 2010 at 10:14am
@DC- chill out dawg
Faraday - July 12, 2010 at 10:16am
Why wouldn\'t you just update to IOS4 if you can jailbreak it? Also, the SpiritJB guy (his name eludes me at the moment) said that his userland JB would JB all devices (regardless of the bootrom)!
Madcow - July 12, 2010 at 10:22am
Wow some people aren\'t that smart. 3.1.3 is jailbroken and unlocked already. Jailbreak with spirit unlock with ultrasn0w. Doesn\'t matter the bootrom. It\'s been out for a while now.
Jakub - July 12, 2010 at 10:55am
Madcow: Then why iClarified says the oposite? When you have a newer bootrom on 3GS 3.1.3 - iBoot 359.3.2 you can not do anything so far if you DO NOT HAVE ACTIVATED DEVICE. As it is in my case - my phone is from Sweden, 3.1.3 - new bootrom stuck on the emergency screen so I can not do anything. Or I\'m wrong?
Geoff - July 12, 2010 at 11:15am
Madcow...you are a fucktard. Jakub, unless you have an SHSH blob on Cydia, you won\'t be able to jailbreak your device at this time.
Frank - July 12, 2010 at 11:17am
Find and buy one on eBay or borrow an official sim card to your phone and activate the phone. The jailbreak and unlock is out there. It\'s your responsibility to activate your phone if the tool does not hacktivate.
Geoff - July 12, 2010 at 11:18am
Jakob...I\'m also assuming that you are talking about downgrading from 4.0. Otherwise, use Spirit. It matters not what the boot rom version is.
Jaylou180 - July 12, 2010 at 11:27am
Use spirit jailbreak for 3.1.3 and unlock with the new ultrasn0w.
madcow - July 12, 2010 at 11:38am
Geoff, You\'re a dumbass. SHSH is not needed for anyone on 3.1.3 (unless trying to get to 4.0 which is NOT what I\'m talking about). Check johnathon\'s post he did the same thing I suggested. Jailbreak with spirit then unlock with ultrasn0w for 3.1.3. Jakub You NEVER mentioned not being activated and I was responding to pete. To activate you should only need to borrow an active sim from a friend on a legit carrier. Everyone else needs to calm the fuck down, get the facts straight and be patient if they can\'t be helped.
Jakub - July 12, 2010 at 11:41am
Frank an Geoff: Thanks guys for the info. So you mean any official iphone sim card from somebody who originally bought iphone from the phone company or original Swiss card? From what I understood I will not be able to perform Spirit jailbreak from the emergency screen or yes? That would be a great piece of info!
viP4x - July 12, 2010 at 12:16pm
For 3.1.3 3GS new iBoot, just use Spirit then unlock with ultrans0w 0.93
masIclarified - July 12, 2010 at 12:47pm
u r the smarter one here i think they still sleeping ...hahahaha
julieb - July 12, 2010 at 1:15pm
Gessh, such hostility over a question. You know that there are some n00bs out there, and I am one of them. And if he is asking the wrong people, which I doult because they all doing the same thing. Atleast he can get answers in here too. Some folks need to lighten up. I know I have the new bootrom, 3.1.3 and after 5 months of holding on to my phone, I was able to jB and unlock. I don\'t have At&T, my carrier is Tmobile. I had gone in the mibbit chatroom when it was open, they helped me with it. I am not too sure about if it is still on the emergency call mode on what to do. I\'d suggest to hit all the forums if you don\'t get the answer you need. (Meaning Dev and here) Sorry I really couldn\'t be much help but it really bothered me the stupidity of some of the hostile responses. Good luck with your quest Julie
Jakub - July 12, 2010 at 3:04pm
So I went home and tried it with my friend SIM card but it did not work- it says that the SIM card inserted is not supported by this iPhone. It looks like I will need the original Swiss SIM but it was not originally inserted in the phone.....it sucks. If anybody knows any other way it would be helpful:-). Jakub
efc - July 12, 2010 at 3:10pm
no, no one cares about 3.1.3 anymoer
DC - July 13, 2010 at 11:17am
Hahaha. You fucking flaming faggot. Go fuck your mother, inbreeder.