How to Install Android on Your iPhone 2G, 3G Using Bootlace

How to Install Android on Your iPhone 2G, 3G Using Bootlace

itaymis - March 27, 2013 at 5:51pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
thetick - January 17, 2011 at 10:32am
phone and cam not working, but os is running.. dont understand
David - December 28, 2010 at 4:39pm
This seems like a cool idea, but I just installed idroid and it seems pretty useless. What\'s so great about the Android OS over iOS anyway? I\'m happy with my iPhone. Is it just that we like to have options available to us? because I just don\'t understand the need, but that\'s just me.
Moe - November 23, 2010 at 4:02pm
doesn\'t work with iOS 4.2.1 !!
Raghav - November 21, 2010 at 11:27pm
It Works Great......But how can i revert back to iOS..?
Raghav - November 21, 2010 at 11:47pm
Yes...I got it.
cesar - December 26, 2010 at 12:48pm
how you got it back how you switch back and for
guest - December 28, 2010 at 2:44am
just turn off the phone and back on to revert
yasirehsan - November 14, 2010 at 10:38am
\"decrypting kernelCache failed\" another time i run i get this one
yasirehsan - November 14, 2010 at 10:38am
i get the erroe tht \"patching failed old kernel could not br safed or removed\" can any 1 help me out
Filipe Camargo - November 13, 2010 at 2:08pm
Since I\'ve installed my Iphone 3G became unstable. It was resetting often. Yesterday I was playing Angry Birds and it has reset. I put it to charge and went to sleep. It has stayed at boot screen and drained the battery. Now I can\'t boot in iOS! It stays on that \"charging red\" screen. Booting in iDroid it shows \"charging 0%\" and doesn\'t charge. I have left both cases for hours and Iphone doesn\'t charge anymore. The only solution I can imagine is take some charged battery and install it in my iphone in order to boot and remove openiboot. Any other suggestion? I don\'t have a spare Iphone to take off the battery.
the_jo - November 22, 2010 at 5:37am
Hi, you may want to enter DFU mode and then restore your iPhone in Itunes.
bltizfar - November 22, 2010 at 11:32pm
I had same thing happen - caused by bad wall charger, underpowered charger--- First plug your iphone into USB2.0 or higher on your computer with computer running. Then RESET iphone, while connected, by holding down the power and home buttons together for several seconds... Then, once iphone reboots, reboot the computer, while the iphone is still connected... This is the process that brought mine back to life. Hope it works!!
nick - November 12, 2010 at 7:00pm
How in the world do i make it go back to apple OS? I installed it but it obviously needs more work....how do i turn the freaken thing OFF? im doomed
Ruizo - November 24, 2010 at 4:54am
Hello. When I\'m using android I can call but the other phone doesn\'t recibe the call. I can\'t answer the phone. The camera is not working.... very strange because the os is working well. Any ideas?¿? Iphone 2G
sfdg82 - November 12, 2010 at 7:04am
Is it compatible with IPAD?