How to Hactivation Your iPhone Using Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM)

How to Hactivation Your iPhone Using Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM)

itaymis - April 3, 2013 at 5:15pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
Austin - January 11, 2013 at 3:16am
It wont let me add this source it says. Did not Find repository. The indicated repository could not be found. This could be because you are trying to add a legacy Installer repository ( these are not supported). Also, this interface is only capable of working with exact repository URLs. HELP!
shaheem - April 26, 2012 at 12:56pm
IT's working for iphone4 canada(roges) gevey sim.version 5.0.1(9A405) modem firmware 04.12.01. but now my is not working to gevey also.pls help me soon as.
Shawki Bsat - November 15, 2011 at 4:44pm
i don't have the option revert lockdown to stock in sampref!! how do i find it or get it?!
JBMonkey - April 20, 2011 at 11:28am
I did as instructed. (I didn\'t even need to select a manual carrier -- iTunes immediately activated it as soon as I plugged in the iPhone.) The SAM Settings showed \"Wildcard Activated\". I rebooted, reinstalled boxcar, sent out a test email. But push notifications still don\'t work. I have an iPhone 3GS running 4.3.1 with baseband 04.26.08, jailbreaked with PwnageTool and unlocked with ultrasn0w.
jimninus - January 13, 2011 at 1:19am
I have an iphone 3gs v 4.0 (8A293) BB 05.13.04 it was jailbroken using jailbreakme.com. I also have the battery drain issue after it was unlocked using ultrasnow. Do I just search for SAM in Cydia and install it on my phone? Or do I have to re-jailbreak and unlock my phone again? Thanks.
Reflex - January 12, 2011 at 6:35pm
I followed every single step and still can\'t get things to work. My iphone is a croation tmobile one and even if a pick that carrier it still wont activate. Does anyone have an idea why?
awesomedonald - December 26, 2010 at 1:40pm
i have done this and everything works fine except push notifications. What is the problem?
offsett - December 30, 2010 at 2:57am
enable Push in settings -.-
regac03 - December 14, 2010 at 11:36am
Hi, I followed all 32 steps on this post with a 3G on the TMobile network. Everything worked until the final step, the phone never activated. Now, when I plug the phone into iTunes it\'s not seen unless in DFU mode. If I try to \'alt\' select my saved IPSW file, iTunes gives me error messages 1600, 1604, 0r 1610. I\'m working on a Mac, so the option to use IREB is not available to me as far as I know. I would really appreciate some help!
offsett - December 21, 2010 at 6:08am
Are u trying to restore to Custom Firmware or Official IPSW?
Miguel - December 11, 2010 at 6:25am
Hey all. Thanks for the tutorial. I did as said, and everything in the iPhone is working perfectly, more battery, push applications and so on. The unlock keeps working as before SAM, but iTunes still does not recognize my SIM. I tried with bundle name, and country and carrier, but itunes stays stuck in the non-compatible sim, Any help? please?