iPhone Alarms Will Not Work Come New Year\'s Day! [Update]

iPhone Alarms Will Not Work Come New Year\'s Day! [Update]

JL - January 2, 2011 at 3:48pm
I fell victim to this today. I was late for work, lol.
unklbyl - January 2, 2011 at 12:34pm
FIX that problem by manually setting your iphone 4 to 4th of Jan, then the alarm works! I have NO repeating alarms on either of my iphone 4\'s. life is just too irregular!
HO - January 1, 2011 at 10:32pm
...oh mapple...anyway, there has to be a mix of elements to make this bug kick in, I just tested my alarm and didn\'t have any issues but then again I believe it has to do with the applications ur running, it\'s obvious anyway that is bad coding!
Jonah - January 2, 2011 at 1:17am
Is your alarm set to go off every day of the week including weekends? because the glitch did not occur to me and i was surprised. Then I went to the alarm app, played around with it, and found out that the glitch only happens when not all of the days are checked off but if all are checked then for some reason the alarm foes off.
HO - January 2, 2011 at 3:36am
Yup, set for everyday...
fs1034 - January 1, 2011 at 8:44pm
Not bull. My alarms failed to wake me up today, and I looked to see if they had gone off or not, and they hadn\'t, so I assumed another glitch from apple. Came back this evening to this news, so I turned out to be right. I have an iPhone 3G on 4.2.1 btw. Stupid Apple.
Benjamin - January 1, 2011 at 3:28pm
Simple solution... USE AN ALARM CLOCK.
Fintolini - January 1, 2011 at 1:27pm
Affected me on my iPhone 4 -- was an hour late for work as my 2 year old son seemed to also have the apple bug and work up an hour late. Seriously? How many times is it now that they had this issue with what should be a straight forward app? Is it twice? I think it\'s the third time. This is embarrassing for a \"smart\" phone Don\'t they learn for their mistakes? If that happened more than once where I work, heads would roll.
Susie - January 1, 2011 at 4:25pm
i take offense with your comments Gerard ..who made you so special that you say we are idiots Dont come here if you think that and i dont need to know that you went to bed with your idiot wife thank you asshole
wezz69 - January 1, 2011 at 8:42am
i read this on iC on facebook this morning, so i set an alarm, nothing, set a repeat for every week day, still nothing. so changed the date to yesterday and the alarm started bleeting, 6 mins after the alarm was set! i have an iphone 4 running 4.1, i aint upgrading to fix an aarm issue i will just use \"best alarm\" app til the 3rd
Leonick - January 1, 2011 at 8:24am
Wow... I think apple need to replace the coders for their Alarm App
Brian S - January 1, 2011 at 7:37am
iPhone 4 with 4.2.1 and working fine for me.
Gerard - January 1, 2011 at 4:32pm
typical responses from blue colllar type individuals who are on food stamps. for ur information my wife is beautiful and she is all mine so piss off m8tys and eat ur loser hearts out cus i have pretty wife and u just have ur hand with hair on it
t11chb - January 1, 2011 at 6:43am