How to Downgrade Your 2.0 iPhone to 1.1.4

How to Downgrade Your 2.0 iPhone to 1.1.4

Arnold - November 6, 2009 at 8:31am
i unlocked the iphone, but there is still 1 problem, which is my sim card cannot be read. can anyone help me with this?
Mert - January 5, 2013 at 5:57pm
What a joy to find such clear thinking. Thanks for potsing!
Ewa - January 7, 2013 at 1:48pm
Jul03Mol Somewhere in the Valley, 3.oo am: Ring! Hello? Steve is that you? Yeah. Wazzup baby? Sorry to bother you at this time, but I got a BIG prbelom, know what I mean? Err.. sort of. Lost? No, no. Worse. There is this, err, thing growing on me lately. Horrible! A thing? A thing! Describe thing, iPhone Well, it's a ginormous lump of meat with dog's breath, sweaty paws and some really really waxy stuff in his ears. Oh, and hairs too! In his ears, that is Does it make noise? Oh, you won't believe the noise it makes. It goes like oh and ah and hissing and blabbering and.. Yeah yeah I got the message. I will take care of it. When? Soon my friend How? Camera shutdown protocol Blimey, sounds good. Hurry, Steve! Roger and Wilco
Arnold - November 6, 2009 at 2:29am
I followed all the instruction buy at the end i got an error (9) what does that means?
Marcos - January 5, 2013 at 2:51am
A really good aneswr, full of rationality!
meee - February 15, 2009 at 8:45am
how do i get my library back? the link takes me to downloading itunes 8.0 i dont get it 0.o
n2ownage - December 15, 2008 at 5:58pm
hi, i followed this tutorial with a pwned 2.0 iPhone and get error (1) when i try and restore the firmware in DFU mode, anyone know how to get past this? thanks
Juan - November 29, 2008 at 11:04am
I only want to suggest a thing. Before Pass No. Six, I had to reinstall Apple Mobile Device, thats Quicktime. You did not cmment anythig about it in the tutorial and without that program the computer is not able to detect your Iphone. Thanks. :)
Cenk - January 5, 2013 at 2:54pm
Hey, sure! the risks are very simple: buakcp all your data before attempting to jailbreak, in the very rare event that everything doesnt go according to plan, you can restore your iphone/ipad through itunes and it will be as if you havent done anything! now if you decide to go through with it, just download absinthe 0.4 for windows/mac/linux, according to your os and follow the onscreen instructions.Let me know what happens
Anaclecia - January 7, 2013 at 10:51am
Nov24JailbreakCydia2 Jailbreak iPad2 Visit, us WWW.iClonePC.COMBy popular damend, iPad 2 Jailbreak Released iOS 4.3.x compatible redsn0w now allows you to enable multitasking gestures (although most will find it useful only on iPads). iPad2 update: The iPad2 jailbreak Yes you read that right The famous iPad developer and hacker Dev who previously released user land jailbreaks such as Spirit and JailbreakMe, has done the magic yet again
Wanda San - November 7, 2008 at 7:42am
HI ALL! seriously i\'ve been so frustrated with all the rapidshare link given to download Kiphone because it never works. can someone please give me another link so that i can download it from another site? MUCH APPRECIATED! Thanks!!
UtechU - November 4, 2008 at 1:57pm
In Step one it says to remove itunes 7.7 etc and rename folders....and then instal 7.5. Is it possible just to start off on a new computer with itunes 7.5 or is there something in 7.7 that is necessary after the removal and re-install of 7.5? thank you in advance for your help. :)
David - October 10, 2008 at 11:34am
you smart Mothertrucker!!! THANK YOU. I SPEND 12 hours trying to do this with other programs and only yours worked. YOU DA MAN!!!
flo - October 9, 2008 at 4:44am
I always get an error(20) after extracting software process. what does this mean? and how can I get restored my phone? thx
raghav - September 25, 2008 at 10:59pm
need all my data from my computer to my iphone.