How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.0]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.0]

ReutM - March 31, 2013 at 1:09pm
try this one: http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again, it was the cheapest price that i found on the net only 9$ !!!
Randi - December 26, 2011 at 1:54am
At last, soomene comes up with the "right" answer!
ccooool - December 13, 2011 at 3:15am
i tried everything, changed host file etc and still i get get error code 3194 i have factory unlocked jailbroken iphone 4 32gb on ios 4.3.3 i am trying to update to 5.0.0 and then jailbreak but when i try updating i keep gettig error code 3194 can onyone please help
dsadsa - December 22, 2011 at 9:10pm
Was getting error 3194 on iTunes and I had to launch latest TInyUmbrella and DISABLE "set hosts to Cydia on exit" for this tutorial to work
Rahul Kalwani - December 9, 2011 at 5:26am
I have an Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 on IOS 5... Should I follow this tutorial to jailbreak or not??
m tariq - December 5, 2011 at 2:36pm
redsn0w.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. getting this massage every time i try to just boot. please help
Filip - November 23, 2011 at 4:29pm
Damn stuck with NO SERVICE nearly one month!! when will Appple fix this problem? I don't use my Iphone 4 as an fu***** Ipod!! I know it is not only me who stuck with this issue, but most people also stuck like me too!!!
Wes - November 28, 2011 at 7:22pm
keep on trying I did the same and after 6-7h trying it finally worked, keep on trying and do it over and over again, mine wasn't sim locked, just jailbreaked! hope it works for you as well
Wes - November 28, 2011 at 7:23pm
and yes I have the new baseband now!
Cirpen - November 15, 2011 at 12:20pm
Hi there, I am jailbroken with iOS 4.3 with iPhone 4. Can I update to iOS 5.0 somehow and jailbreak with redsnow? I tried to update to iOS 5.0 in iTunes but recieved error 3194. Let me know how I should proceed. Thanks in advance.
DuBCaDiLLaC - November 15, 2011 at 9:15pm
Apple is no longer signing 5.0 ipsw's. You would have to go to 5.0.1 and use Redsnow from there. Just remember, if you need an unlock that updating will upgrade your baseband.
dylan - November 21, 2011 at 4:33am
hi there...if jailbreak 5.0.1 can we still use back RedSn0w 0.9.9b6 (Windows): redsn0w_win_0.9.9b6.zip? or we should use RedSn0w 0.9.9b8 (Windows): redsn0w_win_0.9.9b8.zip? hope anyone will reply and advise on this. great thx
macuser007 - November 21, 2011 at 9:43am
is jailbreak worth it
dylan - November 21, 2011 at 9:53am
yes it is :)
jones - November 8, 2011 at 4:26am
hi, i did this jailbreak and after that my baseband changed to 04.11.08, so i was getting a NO SERVICE message after the jailbreak to 5.0 I had to undo it and go to the official 5.0 Ios so now i can make calls again, but it's impossible to downgrade the baseband !!! so i hope there will be a new jailbreak soon that works with the new baseband.. This thread does not work ! unless someone has a solution???
lilsizzo - November 8, 2011 at 2:23am
guys can anyone verify that it is still possible to add new contacts after having a tethered jailbreak? It seems to me that i couldnt and there is no other place where someone is like me ....facing this stupid issue...
mrk66 - November 6, 2011 at 5:42pm
Hi! I don't want to nag or anything but why has no one come up with an untethered jailbreak and why is it so difficult to enable an unlock for that jailbreak? I am very grateful for all the hard work the iPhone dev team puts in the jailbreak process. I am just curious of what the obstacles are. I also know that apple is doing their best to stop jailbreaking but still anything man made can be hacked right? where is Geohot when you need him. ;)