Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether itâs the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, thereâs a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.
What's New In This Version:
- Improved multiple account switching
- Local trends (can be set in the account settings)
- Improved recipient selector when creating a new direct message
- Ability to copy, delete, and translate direct messages (swipe on a thread to delete a whole group)
- "Add to List" feature improved and renamed to "Manage List Memberships"
- Added "go to user" feature in people search (shows when typing into the "Search People" box)
- Gaps now load above or below depending on position of gap when button is invoked.
- Compose Tweet from hashtag (by holding down on a hashtag in a tweet)
- Drafts button now displays # of drafts.
- Support for Favstar (hold fav button to invoke 'tweet of the day', double-tap profile tab to see your own favstar page)
- Various bug fixes
You can purchase Tweetbot from the App Store for $1.99.