How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 2G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.0.x 2G iPhone (Windows) [WinPwn 2.5]

Wally© - September 5, 2008 at 4:57pm
These are the Bootneuter settings for firmware 2.0.2 for 1ste generation iPhone.. 1.Version : 4.6 2. Fake Blank : off 3. Unlock : on Hope this helps... Cheers... Wally©..
champ911 - September 5, 2008 at 4:50pm
Yes ABHI, it does take 15-20 mins.Don\'t worry yaar.
Abhi - September 5, 2008 at 4:27pm
hey I\'m in the middle of the thing... the last step. where itunes installs the custom file.... Its been on since the past 15 mins... does it always take that long.... m feeling jittery man!
kasim - September 5, 2008 at 3:45pm
I have installed boot neuter and version 3.9 is highlighted neuter is set to on and unlock is on but when i click flash it says the settings are ok, but i still dont have a signal! why is this?
kasim - September 5, 2008 at 3:02pm
i just wanted to add , this site is amazin and so are you all! is my phone bricked? as i treied this tutorial first http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=99466 i wish i didnt! and did this first thanks wally what do i do with bootneuter ? ill install it now :-)
Wally© - September 5, 2008 at 2:58pm
Install Boot Neuter through Cydia... Run it and all should be okay... Cheers.. Wally©...
kasim - September 5, 2008 at 2:55pm
Hi really stuck, it searches for a network and then says no service!! really worried, any one else have this issue? any pointers?
champ911 - September 5, 2008 at 11:23am
THANKS YOGI, for your help. But friend i dunno how to use my wifi...lol...i mean wifi on my iPhone 2G.
sand3004 - September 5, 2008 at 6:00am
hi guys,i thunk im having battery issues,cant even turn it on anymore.i tried pwnage,and it says that it entered dfu mode,but then im stuck on the \"please wait while ur iphine is being prepared to accept custom ipsw...\"how long should this step take?
solace - September 5, 2008 at 3:08am
Have a 2G iphone that was 1.1.4 unlocked/jailbroken. Tried WinPwn 2.5 following all your steps here for unlocking/jailbreaking for people not on AT&T but I keep getting the message that my sim card is not supported for activation after the restore with the custom ipsw. It was working fine under the previous 1.1.4 unlock. Am I just missing something??