How to Enable Native FaceTime Over 3G on iOS 5

How to Enable Native FaceTime Over 3G on iOS 5

Andy - June 27, 2013 at 8:01pm
Unfortunately, this method scr**ed my phone. Lost over 1200 pictures :SSS
Andy - June 27, 2013 at 8:18pm
iPhone 3GS with 5.1.1 won't turn on - spinning circle all the time. Is there any software to recover files from the "dead" phone?
itaymis - March 20, 2013 at 7:21pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for iphone unlocks!
Sharpy05 - February 3, 2012 at 9:33pm
This also works on the iphone 4s except the N90 file is now N94. :)
Crissy - November 24, 2011 at 1:12am
You're the graetset! JMHO
Wes - November 21, 2011 at 6:44pm
Works fine!
6italia0 - November 19, 2011 at 8:26am
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE PORTED SIRI TO YOU DEVICE, IT WILL PUT IT INTO INFINITE LOOP!!! Follow me on twitter and check out my tutorial how to port siri to you device (manually or through cydia) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpgWjlWJvE - full siri port http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW_2SOVzq2E - simple full siri port
Lucas - November 16, 2011 at 7:57pm
Come on guys!!!! Does anybody knows 3G Unrestrictor or My 3G?
6italia0 - November 19, 2011 at 8:29am
use facebreak from sinfuliphonerepo.com in your sources (works for tmobile edge in 4.x too)
coose - January 28, 2012 at 8:31pm
Hey dumb ass. those cost additional $$. This is a free way of doing what they're making you pay for. You're a fucking retard, got take your pills
6italia0 - January 28, 2012 at 8:36pm
Hey dumbass, those tweaks have been free for over a year from sinfuliphonerepo or xsellize, just use face break for this particular function though
coose - January 28, 2012 at 8:50pm
I support JBing the iOS, but not stealing. So, no - these are not free unless you're a thief. The guys doing the effort so that you and I can enjoy some freedom from the handcuffs of Apple should never be abused and deserve some support. I'm simply saying that if you're not willing to pay the $$ for the hacks, this is a free (and moral) choice. Dumb Ass
6itlia0 - January 28, 2012 at 9:08pm
Who ever said I don't pay for tweaks? It's true I don't pay for the majority of JB tweaks I use on my 4S, but I do pay for tweaks that are actually worth paying for and that I actually find very useful to me such as intelliscreen X, callbar, bitesms, zephyr and so on, but things that I don't find very useful or just don't care about the tweak enough such as Siri tweaks I don't pay for because it's simply not worth the money to pay for them. Simple as that, dumb ass
budsal - November 16, 2011 at 7:49pm
I guess you could do all that. OR you could go to cydia and download MY3G which will allows you to choose which apps you want to fool into thinking your 3G connection is Wifi. Very simple and it works.
Frank - November 17, 2011 at 6:01am
This is a NATIVE solution. ie. Apple's implementation. Not a third party's.
budsal - November 17, 2011 at 4:26pm
Is it? Go back to the top of the page. Step One Jailbreak your device using one of these tutorials.
wprice1977 - November 29, 2011 at 2:18am
lol
coose - January 28, 2012 at 8:53pm
It is a native solution, not a mod. the Apple boys have left this out of the file code, but putting it back in allows for iOS to execute other code. It's like this: Cheat codes for video games are NOT hacks, they are purposely placed and coded in to the game. The only reason the phone needs to be JB is because there's no other way to get to the file. You could navigate to the file through SSH rather than buying (*or stealing) iFile as an alternative.