How to Manually Change iPhone SpringBoard Strings

How to Manually Change iPhone SpringBoard Strings

martin_i - February 20, 2015 at 10:28am
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone there. very fast service and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again.
Granit - February 15, 2015 at 12:39am
Thanks man it was the only way that worked for me :)
Shorty - August 11, 2014 at 6:19am
Finally I dont need a stupid tweak to change my carrier name. Very very helpful.
itaymis - March 20, 2013 at 7:19pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for iphone unlocks!
Big B - December 20, 2012 at 6:07am
Commenters just fail to realize the actual point of this tutorial. There are far more strings that can be changed other than the carrier name. That was merely chosen as an EXAMPLE of a string in there that COULD be modified, not because that was the inherent point to gaining access to the string resources file- to modify carrier name. How does this stuff get completely overlooked by people?! Pay attentionnnn to what's going onnnnn.
A. Osorio - January 15, 2012 at 2:21pm
There are severalmuch easier ways to customize your carrier name: like with SBstettings abd with Springtomize- this is a lot of extra work for nothing: maybe nice for ultra-nnerds but by far not the easiest way.
Eduart is an idiot - January 15, 2012 at 6:04am
Much easier: open iClarified, ignore Eduart, end
your mother fucker - January 15, 2012 at 10:58am
hahahaha fuck you. ! all this is a shit! open sbsettings remove SIM, change opedator.
eduart - January 15, 2012 at 12:45am
much easier this: 1 - Remove sim 2 - Open SBSettings 3 - "more" and rename operator
eduart - January 15, 2012 at 12:44am
much easier this: 1 - Remove sim 2 - Open SBSettings 3 - "more" / rename operator END
eduart - January 15, 2012 at 12:42am
much easier this: 1 - Remove sim 2 - Open SBSettings 2 - Remove SIM 3 - "more" / rename operator END