iPhone 4S Owners Hoping to Eventually Unlock Should NOT Update to iOS 5.0.1

iPhone 4S Owners Hoping to Eventually Unlock Should NOT Update to iOS 5.0.1

awaiting unlock - January 29, 2012 at 9:20am
seems the source of that entry is not reliable......we have no choice but tracking on MuscleNerd and iClarified everyday.....wtf..
budsal - January 20, 2012 at 11:33pm
So I was at baseband 1.0.14 on my 4S 5.0.1. I then used the other firmware, there are 2 firmwares for 5.0.1 on a 4S, to get my baseband down to 1.0.13. How the hell can it work like that? I'm glad it did, but how? I always understood that it is difficult next to impossible to downgrade a baseband - for example anyone stuck on ipad baseband who might want to downgrade back to whatever stock firmware/baseband. No utility required, just a simple restore from itunes with the phone in dfu. If that worked so easily why can't I install an older firmware on my mother's 3GS and thereby downgrade the baseband?
Thrive - January 20, 2012 at 12:25pm
" However, in November MuscleNerd revealed that an unlock was looking 'very promising' and was able to use an exploit to dump the baseband bootrom. However, it's not clear if or when an unlock based on that exploit will materialize." Very promising,indeed.As the iPhone4 unlock...This will materialize when Apple stops paying. Oh,and...where are those retards saying they don't accept donations? And,if i'm here,i'd like 2 ask...how's George Hotz,the fighter for the freedom,doing? oh yeah,working on FaceBook,after he got some millions in donations...i know, i know,he needed that 2 fight for the cause...do you like how this ended up?
dt - January 20, 2012 at 3:21pm
PHIL & UNLOCK i DO BELIEVE JUST BY OBSERVING BOTH OF YOU THAT YOU ARE BOTH GAY LOVERS (AM I RIGHT)?????
Mono - January 20, 2012 at 1:40am
I just got my iPhone 4s, but is came with IOS 5.01. I tried to downgrade to 5.0, I'm I still capable of downgrading. Please help....
Dean - January 19, 2012 at 8:48pm
This is great news for a person who do business travel a lot like me especially out of the country. I will definitely save some dollarsl. I hope this one will be a reality in the near future.
Phil - January 19, 2012 at 7:21pm
DT - I do not lick dicks. Therefore, it is obvious that I am not Unlock.
Unlock - January 19, 2012 at 7:25pm
Phil, thats just because your mom does it for you.
Phil - January 19, 2012 at 7:37pm
Not true, but at least I know who my mom is. By the way, I gather that you acknowledge that you do lick dicks?
Unlock - January 19, 2012 at 7:50pm
Read much? Because I didn't address it I agree with it? You must agree with everything I said below then since you are too big of a pussy to deal with the truth.
Phil - January 19, 2012 at 7:53pm
Certainly everyone else on here agrees with it. The rest of your comment I cannot address since it made absolutely no sense.
dt - January 19, 2012 at 7:56pm
i agree that unlock sucks dicks (so does phil)
Tomy - January 19, 2012 at 7:56pm
Yes, unlock sucks dicks
Unlock - January 19, 2012 at 7:59pm
You guys are too much fun. Maybe I'll start reading the comments more often.
Very Expensive paper weight - January 19, 2012 at 4:53am
Wtf, my 3GS has been "locked" for almost 2 years. It's the most expensive paper weight I have ever seen.
doug - January 18, 2012 at 7:04pm
how do you downgrade to 9A405?
Tomy - January 18, 2012 at 7:25pm
Thats what MusleNerd mention,if your iPhone 5.0.1 (9A406) go ahead find the 5.0.1(9A405) at the link where it say "here" with dark letter
doug - January 18, 2012 at 7:32pm
I downloaded the firmware 9A405. How do I apply it? Thanks
dt - January 19, 2012 at 2:28pm
Unlock & PHIL TWO ASS LOVERS ANYONE CAN TELL UR THE SAME PERSON STAY OFF THIS SITE BECAUSE FOR MONTHS WE NEVER HEARD OF U AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN U ACT LIKE UR A REGULAR FUCK OFF LET US REGULARS BLOGE AND CHAT AS WE ALWAYS DID AND WE DONT NEED NEWBIES AS URSELF GIVING UR SHIT OPINIONS
Unlock - January 19, 2012 at 3:41pm
Dt, fuck off. I have read every article on this site for 2 years. Just because I don't comment with people like you (white trash inbred mother fuckers) doesn't mean I don't belong here.
JBO - January 19, 2012 at 4:05pm
all you do is plug in your phone and hit shift and click restore and find the ipsw file!
dheeraj - January 18, 2012 at 6:13pm
hi! my iphone 4s came with ios5 build number 9A334 , is this fine??? I'm looking forward to unlock my phone...
Tomy - January 18, 2012 at 7:19pm
Yeah,stay that way. Don't upgrade even on the setting of your iphone asking to update
Tom - January 18, 2012 at 3:58pm
Unlock? Why? ...Unlock? Why? if u have nothing nice to blog shut the fuck up an stop coming here we all hate u stick ur figer up ur faggot ass
Phil - January 19, 2012 at 12:23am
@unlock JUST FUCK OFF IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO UR SHIT GO FINGER UR SISTER U INBRED MORON
Unlock - January 19, 2012 at 12:32am
At least the real Phil could post in the right section instead of another comment altogether and sounded at least somewhat intelligent. You, however seem to be nothing but trailer park white trash that got his hands on his sugar mamas computer.