How to Jailbreak Your AppleTV Using ATV USB Creator

How to Jailbreak Your AppleTV Using ATV USB Creator

KKFW - October 8, 2015 at 5:11pm
Found a solution to Error 13 here: https://github.com/davilla/atv-bootloader/issues/41
NickGP - June 20, 2015 at 1:44pm
I have tried this at least 10 times will not work
JRF - February 9, 2015 at 5:26am
Hi...I'm getting the following error: Creating USB Flash Disk... umount_disk settling delay (10 seconds) partition the target disk umount_disk settling delay (10 seconds) install recovery onto target disk Unable to mount recovery: GetMasterBlock: Error 13 opening /dev/rdisk2s2 GetMasterBlock: Error 13 opening /dev/rdisk2s2 mount_hfs: Permission denied install_recovery failed Failed! (0:01:25) And I've tried this on four different sticks...thoughts?
Paulo Matsui - December 17, 2012 at 11:12pm
Great stuff. Thanks. Worked fined as a charm. Such a shame Boxee is not supported anymore. But as a workaround I DL the XeeBo skin for the XBMC and it is as good as the original. Thank you again!
Alexzuno - January 13, 2012 at 6:53pm
It´s frozen on the apple symbol and the led is blinking orange, no error or anything, help!!!!
Gerardo - July 10, 2010 at 9:22pm
Does the Apple TV jailbreak do something to make it work with a standard tv, in colod?
igirl - January 7, 2010 at 12:23pm
ATV USB Creator failed for me on the \"Create Using\" step - Downloading 2Z694-5573-24.dmg... Download failed: HTTP Error 404: Not Found I have a brand new Apple TV (probably v3.0.1) coming today - I suspect this patchstick may not work with it anyway... :-/
pakinto - May 29, 2013 at 5:24am
Same here, is there an updated link anywhere?
Gody - November 2, 2009 at 4:25am
how to jailbraik FW 3.0 ?
pakinto - May 29, 2013 at 5:24am
Same question here, I have 3.0.2
christian - October 30, 2009 at 8:07pm
Anyone have updated to 3.0 with ATV USB creator?
Wayne - October 31, 2009 at 3:07am
I have just updated to V3.0. ATV USB Creator seems to patch the system fine, but you don\'t get an XBMC link or anything and none of the software installed during patching seems to either appear in the menus or work when you select it. I would think that Apple have closed off some of the loopholes that allows the software to be patched.
igirl - January 7, 2010 at 5:31pm
how about 3.0.1?????
Ray - October 11, 2009 at 7:14pm
I keep on getting the same error code - and I have tried 4 different USB flashdrives. Anyone know what the problem is? Here is what appears in the ATV USB Creator window: 2Z694-5660-029.dmg selected Creating USB Flash Disk... umount_disk settling delay (10 seconds) partition the target disk umount_disk settling delay (10 seconds) install recovery onto target disk Unable to mount image: hdiutil: attach failed - Resource busy install_recovery failed Failed! (0:00:49)