How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [5.1.1]

polat - August 6, 2013 at 8:50am
merhaba ben i phone 3gs yutdisi telefonu kullaniyorum daha once 4.1 yukleyebilmek icin cesitli islemler yaptim ve yukledim fakat simdi telefonda cesitli uygulamalari kullanamiyorum bunun icin sizin bu sayfada anlattiginiz gibi 5.1.1 yuklemek istesem basarili olurmu yardimci olursaniz ok sevinirim
natalia - April 29, 2013 at 2:11pm
thx for the att unlocking info i find it really useful thx both tom and david
david - April 25, 2013 at 3:42pm
I know this article is not about unlocking the carrier, but I want to tell people att-iphone-unlockcom is worthless, took them 5 weeks, and after I restart my phone, it's locked again. Just so you folks know, be careful while picking unlocking sites.
Tom Ramph - April 24, 2013 at 7:43pm
. QUICKEST & EASIEST WAY TO JAILBREAK jailbreakdownload.weebly.com DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE JAILBREAK PACKAGE .
tom - April 5, 2013 at 12:24pm
For the people who wants to unlock any ATT phones, go google attiphoneunlocking, they unlock any model and firmware. I did mine there.
itayms - March 19, 2013 at 5:11pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will not be locked ever again. Only 9.99$ for phone unlocks!!
a person - February 6, 2013 at 8:38am
I've completed this process twice now on my iPhone 3gs with 5.1.1 and I get to the last screen, see a half eaten pineapple on my phone, and then my phone goes to my lock screen. After I unlock it everything is exactly the same and Cydia has not been installed (I searched for it manually and with search bar.) What am I doing wrong??!
garry - February 3, 2013 at 6:28pm
looking for help please my mum has a 3gs jailbroke and she did a software update but now i cant seen to jailbreak it again
Vinh - January 27, 2013 at 5:35am
I have 3gs with IOS 3.0.1. After reboot and finished install with redsn0w 0.9.12b2, firmware still haven't change. Cydia still not working. Please help.
masoud - January 10, 2013 at 4:22pm
I'm currently on 4.2.1 and want to update to 5.1.1. Can I downgrade if I'm not happy with it?