This tweak makes the camera shortcut on the lock screen act like the iOS 5.1 camera shortcut.
This means a few things:
● The camera button is now a grabber - push the lock screen up and reveal the camera app
● If you don't have a passcode set you will have full access to your photo library
● The camera shortcut always shows up (no need to double tap the home button)
● Tapping the camera icon will make the lock screen bounce
● The camera icon looks more like a "grabber" and not a button (thanks to @XusBadia!)
● The slide to unlock knob is a little shortened allowing the full "slide to unlock" text to be shown (this doesn't slow down opening the camera interface)
You can get Camera Grabber for iOS 5 from the ModMyi Cydia Repository.