Google Unveils Project to Create Google Glasses [Video]

Google Unveils Project to Create Google Glasses [Video]

SomeoneBefore - April 18, 2013 at 1:20am
??? did he slept with the glasses on??? nice concept.. i would patent it immediately.. but for 1500$ is so not affordable.. i rather wait for to go low price heheh.. is don't matter of the style. it suit everything.. someone who said this is yuck or negative is getting jealous of what android can do.
Zach - April 6, 2012 at 3:00pm
Those would be cool. I noticed the guy in the video didn't have an accent. I have a southern one. A voice activated device rarely understands what I'm sayin. Just something to concider.
viperware - April 5, 2012 at 1:00pm
Septentrion - April 5, 2012 at 6:07am
A little late for an April's fool I think... What a terrible idea, really. Nobody would ever wear those.
Budsal - April 5, 2012 at 1:04pm
I would
Steve Pearson - April 4, 2012 at 9:27pm
What is the solution for people like Paul (in the video); who ware glasses? Will they not be able to enjoy the technology.
Erod - April 5, 2012 at 12:21am
Ware?
WaterLily - April 4, 2012 at 9:12pm
Sweet concept. Better Patent it. However are these glasses additional to the Android phone that would be carried in the persons pocket? Or is it a complete device of its own? Better completely new device. If Apple were to make a simpler smartphone such as this I think they would do well in a lower price range and provide a real option to the iPhone.
C3P0 - April 4, 2012 at 9:04pm
Lazer eye surgery ride people of glasses - Googles goggles change the world the wrong way.
budsal - April 4, 2012 at 10:04pm
why say that?
R Escue - April 4, 2012 at 8:23pm
I love the concept but what if your left eye dominant that could cause a problem. Plus my question is what happens if you have astigmatism or you need to wear glasses to be able to view it then another of your problem about mating them to an existing pair of glasses. I would love to be able to be a beta tester on this as well.
Harsh - April 4, 2012 at 7:05pm
It's an old idea. pranav mistry started this as a 6thsense technology. However he could not commercialise it.
WaterLily - April 4, 2012 at 9:15pm
Nor has Google commercialized this was well. Requires Patents and engineering to bring it to market... the company who does so first could have the upper hand. I would think Apple has also toyed with the very same ideas already too.
Sylvester - April 4, 2012 at 6:01pm
I love the concept! Please continue on with your great ideas...we your fans for life will be waiting!