How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone Using Absinthe 2.0 (Windows) [5.1.1]

whitefank89 - October 18, 2012 at 4:47am
"Sorry, the attached is not supported" how to solve it ?
whitefank89 - October 18, 2012 at 4:20am
how can I download Absinthe ? who can help me,please ? Do you have Absinthe in mediafire ?
A08 - October 22, 2012 at 3:51pm
paul - November 19, 2012 at 3:17am
all download links are here on iclarified just pick the jailbreak for you (Absynthe) which is the best and go to turorial for your device look for absynthe jailbreak, click on it and it will run you through how to do it with a link to absynthe aswell, one will be for ios and one will be for windows remeber to pick the right one
Miks - October 10, 2012 at 11:11am
What shuld I do, my Wifi dosn't work after update to 5.1.1..........OMG...........
andrew - September 22, 2012 at 2:27am
so im trying to unlock my 4s and ive down loaded and extracted them but when im supposed to plug my phone in it doesnt even see thats its there how do i fix this. my desktop knows my phone is plugged in but absinthe does not wtf
Chris - September 17, 2012 at 5:23am
Thanks! Easy to install. From a nervous newbie
Pratik - August 2, 2012 at 5:33pm
Thanks a lot
nickyboy - August 2, 2012 at 8:59am
I jailbroke my device and now I could not restore all appps. I tried all back ups point :( What to do now?
paul - November 19, 2012 at 3:24am
youve just jail broken it errr just download all your apps again from instal0us.
Murod_aka - August 2, 2012 at 8:44am
worked as a charm for me (; thanks dev_team! love you guys!
Dan - July 2, 2012 at 7:44am
Any1 experience data network is slower?
Georg - June 5, 2012 at 9:25am
Hi Folks, My visually impaired friend from Venezuela bought an old iPhone 3GS believing that it is not locked and tried to upgrade to 5.1.1 (without asking me, and yes, I am in Europe, so can only do remote support). She upgraded to 5.1.1 in iTunes and of course the SIM is not recognized. Yesterday I guided her installing the latest version of Absinthe on her PC. The app starts, and when she plugged the USB cable it recognized the iPhone and its hardware version, but the "Jailbreak" button stays disabled. What should she do? Although I am an iPhone dev, I never before considered jailbreaking any device, so please do not give me a hard time :) I really will appreciate your help, because for my friend the iPhone (and the VoiceOver) opened a new world of possibilities. Thanks again!