Save web pages for later offline reading, optimized for readability on your iPhone or iPod touch's screen. Featured by Apple and critically acclaimed by top blogs, newspapers, and magazines!
Great for long articles and blog posts that you find during the day and would like to read, but don't have the time when you find them. Save with Instapaper, then read later when you're commuting, in a meeting, or waiting in line.
- Saves most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens
- Distraction-free reading environment gets out of your way so you can focus on the content
- Everything you download is then available **OFFLINE**, so you can read whenever you want, even on airplanes, subways, or Wi-Fi-only devices away from internet connections
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Automatic sepia tint and Dark mode switching for sunset times in your location
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Share via email, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinboard, Evernote, or other supported apps
- Rotation lock
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Download up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website
- Search your entire reading history (available via in-app purchase)
What's New In This Version:
- Background Update Locations: Automatically download new articles in the background whenever you enter or leave locations such as your home or workplace. Special thanks to News.me for pioneering this technique.
- Improved typography: now supports ligatures and advanced kerning in most articles when using the Lyon, Tisa, Meta, or Hoefler Text fonts.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
You can purchase Instapaper from the App Store for $4.99.