CloudOn brings Microsoft Office to your iPad and links it to your Box, Dropbox and Google Drive accounts. If that isn't enough, the built-in Adobe Reader and File Viewer lets you open and view virtually any file type, including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
The CloudOn Workspace allows you to:
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your iPad to create, review and edit documents.
- Rename, delete and manage documents with your Dropbox, Box or Google Drive accounts
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- Send files via email directly from the workspace
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Open files directly from your iPad email accounts as well as Dropbox, Box and Google Drive
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
What's New In This Version:
- Open password protected Microsoft Office files
- Confirmation of workspace actions including deleting and moving files
- Improved retina display within the file manager (iPad 3)
- Dictation support (iPad 3)
- Removed Status Bar while in PowerPoint presentation mode
You can download CloudOn from the App Store for free.