With our trakt.tv integration on the Apple TV, watched movies and TV shows are automatically 'scrobbled' back to your trakt.tv profile. You will also have the option to submit ratings for each video right from the Apple TV menu. Support for 2-way sync is also in the works, and will be available in a future version.
To learn more about trakt.tv, or to signup for a free account you can visit http://trakt.tv/.
● Added trakt.tv integration (scrobbling and ratings)
● Added localized movie poster art
● Added localized movie ratings
● Added AirControl (beta) - an open control API for Apple TV
● Added support for embedded DVB subtitles
● Added advanced read-ahead buffering for SMB and NFS shares
● Added Simplified Chinese translation
● Added 'Update All' option
● Added support for secure web logins
● Improved metadata fetching speed
● Improved video rotation detection for MOV files
● Improved support for YUVJ420 & YUVJ422 formats (used by digital cameras)
● Improved top-level menu layouts
● Resolved crash when accessing ISO files on certain shares
● Resolved potential streaming issues when using an unstable network
● Resolved AFP related memory management issues
● Other minor improvements & fixes
You can purchase aTV Flash for $29.95 or download the update at the link below and find jailbreak instructions here.