Evernote is great for working with your friends and colleagues. To keep you in the loop on all the things that are happening in the notebooks you share and the ones that you have access to, we've added Activity Stream.
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
● Easily upgrade to Evernote Premium using Mac In-App Purchase
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meeting and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
What's New In This Version:
- Retina Support
- A new Activity Stream
- Various Bug fixes and improvements
- Fix several sync issues, more reliable
- faster sharing
- Stability improvements
You can download the updated version of Evernote from here. The Mac store version is currently being rolled out.