● >>NEW● Dramatically improved two-finger scrolling experience: Mac OS X Lion-similar (accelerated/natural) scrolling model implemented;
● Improved pointer ballistics (i.e. how a pointer speed depends on a finger speed; six optimal presets built-in);
● Bug-free dragging with two fingers (both fingers allowed to move freely), option to increase the pointer speed while dragging;
● User-customizable option to ignore accidental trackpad input when typing, option to eliminate accidental drag'n'drop actions (for tap-style dragging);
● Trackpad++ Control Module for adjusting the Trackpad settings (finally, all the Trackpad settings put together in a single place!);
● Full, native support of the Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit) operating systems.
● Supported Apple Macbook Pro generations: Early 2009, Mid 2009, Mid 2010, Early 2011, Late 2011, Mid 2012
● Supported Apple Macbook Air generations: Late 2008, Mid 2009, Late 2010, Mid 2011, Mid 2012
**Apple Wireless (Magic) Trackpad is NOT supported yet
**Windows 8 operating system is NOT supported yet.
You can get Trackpad++ from the link below...
Read More [via Lifehacker]