LaunchBar is a smart and powerful, keyboard driven productivity utility that lets you access and control every aspect of your digital life. Whatever you want to get done on your Mac with LaunchBar it's only a few keystrokes away.
New Features and Improvements
● Improved compatibility with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
● Optimized for MacBook Pro with Retina display (preliminary, a few missing high resolution images will be added shortly).
● Quick access to 1Password bookmarks, tags and folders - either directly (by entering an abbreviation) or via browsing. Note: You may have to add a new 1Password indexing rule in LaunchBar's index window.
● Quick access to Tower repositories. Switch to repositories in Tower or browse the contents of the corresponding working copy.
● Improved calendar support
-- Distinction between reminders and calendars
-- Growl notifications for new events and reminders
● Extended support for third party email clients
-- Quickly send files or text to contacts from your address book.
-- Built-in support for Apple Mail, Mailplane, Microsoft Outlook, Postbox, Sparrow.
-- The email client used for sending emails is either chosen automatically, or it can be selected manually in LaunchBar Preferences > Actions > Options.
-- Ability to set up a custom AppleScript instead (by implementing on sendFiles(_files, _emailAddresses) and on sendText(_text, _emailAddresses) handlers).
● Added "Copy Name" and "Copy and Paste Name" to built-in actions.
● Improved QuickCal support.
● Indication if an item in an application's recent documents list is located in iCloud.
● The "xcworkspace" file type has been added to the "Xcode Project Files" file type collection.
● Gatekeeper ready
● Addresses an issue with contacts indexing on OS 10.8 Mountain Lion.
● Addresses an issue related to application indexing via Spotlight.
● Phone numbers labeled with "iPhone" are now displayed as mobile phone numbers.
● Fixes an issue with search templates containing #-characters.
LaunchBar can be purchased for $35 from the link below...