To read more, you can subscribe, or buy single issues as they're published. Please note that issues published before the August 13 & 20, 2012 issue are not available on iPhone. If you're already a subscriber, download the app and follow the prompts to activate your digital subscription. (All subscribers can also access the web archive - every issue since 1925 - by logging into archives.newyorker.com.)
● A video introduction to The New Yorker app for iPhone, featuring Lena Dunham and Jon Hamm (iPhone only)
● Multimedia, including video, audio, infographics, slide shows, archival articles, and primary source documents
● Sharing on Twitter, Facebook, and via e-mail
● A weekly slide show of all the current issue's cartoons, plus five archival bonus cartoons per issue
● Entry in the Cartoon Caption Contest directly from the app
● Links to updated web content, for perspectives on the news of the day
● Place-holding within articles
● Multiple navigation tools
The New Yorker Magazine subscriptions available:
1-month subscription for $5.99, automatically renewed until canceled
1-year subscription for $59.99, automatically renewed until canceled
What's New In This Version:
Now read The New Yorker on your iPhone!
You can download The New Yorker Magazine from the App Store for free.