The app will tell you, for each supported wireless device connected to your computer:
- What percent of the battery life is remaining.
- When the last time you replaced the battery was.
- When the battery is estimated to die.
It also offers access to some information on the internal battery for laptops including:
- The battery's current percent.
- An estimate of how long the battery will take to fully charge (even if it's not plugged in.)
- An estimate of how long the battery can last (even if it's still plugged in.)
- The number of charge cycles on the battery.
- The percent of the design capacity that the battery is currently able to utilize.
Supported wireless devices include Apple's wireless mice, trackpads, keyboards, and laptops.
You can purchase Battery Status from the App Store for $1.99.
Read More [via LifeHacker]