The app features a new simple to use and easy to read interface, helping you stay up to date with everything Apple. The update has been a long time coming and we appreciate your patience. It now matches the look of our HTML5 web app which is available here for those of you who don't have an iPhone or iPod touch.
Last week the iClarified Menu Bar App was updated with support for the Retina Display MacBook Pro. Although, the update isn't in the Mac App Store yet, it should be soon.
● Read the Most Recent/Trending Apple News
● Get Help From Detailed Apple Tutorials
● Save News/Tutorials for Offline Reading
● Get Updates Via Push Notification
● Comment on Your Favorite Articles
● Search for Topics of Interest
● Share Via Email, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Facebook
● Pull Down to Refresh Article List
● Fully Supports iOS Multitasking
● Automatically Loads New Articles When Opened
● Retina Display Support
We have some other major updates coming for you in the near future. In the meanwhile you can submit any feature requests or bug reports at http://www.iClarified.com/appsupport. Don't forget to thank EvilPenguin for his development work.
Note*: Due to changes necessary for this new version, the update will reset any articles you've saved for offline reading. Saved articles will be carried forward for any updates that follow.
You can download iClarified from the App Store for free at the link below...
For those missing the back and forward arrows between articles, you can now accomplish the same functionality with swiping left/right.