The Camalapse's intuitive design makes it easy to use. Simply attach your compact camera or your iPhone on a tripod adapter (we recommend our Glif), then point your lens where you want it to end up, twist, and start your camera. It rotates 90° in fifteen minutes, so it'll do a full 360° in an hour with no batteries required.
● Slow rotating stand for panning timelapses
● Rotates 360° in 60 minutes
● No batteries needed
● Small, portable, mounts on a tripod
● Holds a point & shoot or an iPhone with tripod mount
● Take panning timelapses anywhere
You can get the Camalapse for $25 from Photojojo. Add a glif iPhone mount for $20.
Read More [via CultofMac]