- Clever: automatically switches off battery-draining components when unused
- Efficient: up to 2 times battery life and more!
- Wise: extends battery life time by reducing number of charge cycles
- Clear: includes monitoring views to check battery state in real-time!
- Intuitive: with pull to refresh feature
What's New In This Version:
-Added a list of applications that prevent the radios to be switched OFF.
-Added a list of applications that switch the radios OFF.
-Added a lock/dim switch in Settings to trigger the radios switch on lock/unlock instead of dim/undim.
-Added a debug switch in Settings for syslog debug.
-When the device uses tethered mode, the radio states will not be changed.
-When the device is plugged, it now switches automatically to the None Strategy and vice versa.
-When the device is low battery and switches to Ultimate mode an auto-dismiss popup alerts you.
-Added in Custom mode a timer for each event : sleep and wake up
-Added a new Strategy : iMessage friendly that does not turn off Edge/data (eats more battery)
-CDMA carriers do not support 3G OFF.
-Sometimes the radios were not enabled at Wakeup.
-Add missing titles in views At Sleep time and At Wake up
-Add an event to restore correctly the state of some controls in At Sleep time view
-Potential memory leak.
-Potential crash of the Springboard (use after free bug)
-In Custom mode some views did not restore properly (Edge was always OFF on some devices)
You can purchase BattSaver for $2.99 from the Cydia Store.