Everpurse Keeps Your iPhone Charged All Day [Video]

Everpurse Keeps Your iPhone Charged All Day [Video]

Apple fanboy - September 11, 2012 at 5:17pm
This is the best part of owning iphone. The battery!! Yup, you gotta panic when the battery is low. I used to own iphone thinking that it's superior than android. The battery only last 2 years. When the battery loss its juice, then daaamn, you realize how much you have been ripped off by apple. After i switched to galaxy s3, i have forgotten that i owned iphone before. Low battery? No problem, just switch the spare battery. No battery problem, no gay-looking purse ever for gay phone.
iNeedACharge - September 11, 2012 at 12:14pm
All that it is, is an external battery stitched in a purse. This project wont go anywhere because whoever wireless charging technology they stole, is going to want royalty.
Mike - September 10, 2012 at 8:11pm
Yeah, I don't think so. I will wait till apple makes a more durable battery I guess. People insulting the poor girl are just stupid. This is cool for women. You know how they are. There just needs to be something cool and not bulky for guys too that will fit in my pockets.
Not for the straight - September 10, 2012 at 9:55pm
As I said earlier this product is perfectly suitable for faggots and drag queens who post on here. Nothing else needs to be made except it would be nice if they had room for your dildos too; I know how some of you cumdumpsters are.
alsdkjf - September 10, 2012 at 6:43pm
stupid shit omg... just some stupid idiot trying to be the next millionaire with a fucking dumbass product. EVERYONE JUST GET A FUCKING MORPHIE JUICE PACK. only problem is that it makes your battery bigger. stupid charging home station too... my bet is that this girl forgets to charge her fucking phone when she goes to sleep... ugh. she probably forgets to fill up her tank of gas when she's running low too.
Mike - September 10, 2012 at 9:14pm
You fuking idiot brainless what's wrong traying to make a product I believe you wish you had a little more baring and you can create something right?
Mike - September 10, 2012 at 6:29pm
Where is ever wallet?
Paul - September 10, 2012 at 6:05pm
It'd make a good present for my girlfriend but a little tok expensive at the moment.
Justabrake - September 10, 2012 at 5:17pm
Can't charge with a case on it it'll be useless to me
Herry razak - September 10, 2012 at 4:57pm
Cool but to expensive
[iOS6]raahee98 - September 10, 2012 at 4:52pm
Looks really cool
Yea not really - September 10, 2012 at 4:39pm
Now all you fags on here can grab one and still look trendy.