Google Drive for iOS Now Lets You Edit Documents, Upload Photos, Rearrange Files
Google has released a major update to Google Drive for iOS that brings support for editing documents, uploading photos, deleting, and rearranging files.
Google Drive lets you keep all your stuff in one place. Upload all your files from your computer - even the big ones - and you can access them anywhere, including your iPhone or iPad. We get you started with 5 GB free.
Quickly share a photo with a friend 1000 miles away. Read the most up to date version of your document whether you're at home, at the office, or on the go. Make items available offline so you view them while you're on a plane. No matter what happens to your devices, even if your iPhone goes for a swim, your files are safely stored in Google Drive.
What's New In This Version:
- Edit Google documents with formatting and collaboration
- Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
- Richer Google presentations with animations and speaker notes
- Create a new folder or Google document
- Upload photos and videos from your device or a photo directly from your camera
- Move an item to a folder in your Drive
- Delete and remove files from your Drive
- Drive is now available in over 30 languages
You can download Google Drive from the App Store for free.