The iPhone 5 Outscores the Galaxy S III [Benchmarks]

Show Article
Comments (91)
Simon - September 17, 2012 at 2:00am
I am a famboy. I can buy even shit with the Apple brand on it. Love it Apple so much! I'll name my son Iphony or Ipad if she is a girl.
Kourosh - September 17, 2012 at 3:06am
That was hilarious :)))
Simon - September 17, 2012 at 4:44am
You know. Some you fagsung trolls need to learn the English language. Make me think you guys are Korean Samsung employees hired to just talk shit about apple products on apple sites. Get a real fucking job assholes.
Alex - September 17, 2012 at 1:57am
Why lie on your articles iClarified???? that is really lame! FANBOYS!
Lolhaha - September 17, 2012 at 9:04am
Dont cry baby boy. Huhuhu. Cant accept ur so called best android phone overtaken by ur socalled ishit device? Hahaha I see lots pf samcheap fanboys crying right now LOL!!
Simon - September 17, 2012 at 1:29am
So much for the fagsung shit III having more ram and better performance than the iPhone 5.
NoGoodNick - September 17, 2012 at 12:32am
I hate to say it, but these benchmarks don't mean much. Basically, whichever phone was released last ends up scoring the highest. Don't like the score, just wait a week.
chinmi - September 17, 2012 at 12:26am
Even though i'm a fan of apple, i still have to uphold the truth.... the news is wrong... here is the result from geekbench : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/compare/1030202/1033038 it clearly showed that the s3 is a clear winner... please update your news title iclarified cause this is misleading. thanks you.
ConfusedGuy - September 16, 2012 at 11:19pm
http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/1033038 I don't get it
Shawn - September 16, 2012 at 10:49pm
Not sure why you are even on this site if your not a fan of Apple. Losers!
Billy Bob - September 16, 2012 at 10:15pm
Maybe ..but the iPhone 5 looks dated and boring now .. so does the way iOS operates .. how about some inovation Apple instead of just putting in slightly more powerful hardware
digihead - September 16, 2012 at 10:37pm
really?! and what exactly you expecting - triangle shape or fuckin sphere?! what is that big design change in galaxy s2 and s3? Porsche didn't change design for carrera since ww2 - does anyone gives a shit? it's still popular, adorable, expensive car and sells well! so it's iPhone! thank God it's still classic and stylish and premium quality - not that cheap plastic piece of samshit
Billy Bob - September 16, 2012 at 10:45pm
Same boring shit coming from the same boring fanboy about the same boring phone .. except its a little bit bigger, with panoramic camera, and just a little bit faster than a samsung ..
digihead - September 17, 2012 at 12:39am
weak arguments :D you smart arse still can't answer what you were expecting as a "new design"? what would be that super duper thing that will make you, whining fanny, happy?
digihead - September 17, 2012 at 2:08am
Yu are right Billy Bob. Sorry for acting like an asshold. I just tried to defend Apple. It's because I go with the flow. I'll get the iphone for fashion, but the Sammy SIII is a much better phone. Sorry again. Honestly, really really sorry.
Munic - September 16, 2012 at 10:11pm
Iphone5 is at least 6 month behind. Ha ha
J - September 17, 2012 at 12:02am
Exactly. These apple fan boys need to wake up and smell the latest technology that's out there. I love my iPhone 4S but apple is playing 'catch-up' right now. Real talk. This is why I'm gonna get me that S3 in October. Best of both Worlds.
Nitro Junkie - September 17, 2012 at 2:15am
I love it how you android device owners always throw out the word "fanboy". Look in the mirror. Don't you realize you're just as much of a "fanboy" of your android devices as apple fans are with theirs.
Dean - September 16, 2012 at 10:05pm
Note that the Samsung Galaxy S III has 512 MB ram, and was available in stores 29 may. Therefore your argument is invalid!
Thunderbyte - September 16, 2012 at 10:31pm
The S III has either 1 or 2 GB of RAM, depending if it is the US or the international version.
digihead - September 16, 2012 at 10:32pm
according to samshit - it's 2gb of ram and quad core proc - so stick it up to your gay arse
AoS_HJ - September 16, 2012 at 10:55pm
I agree but why were Samsung comparing their S3 to the iPhone 4S which came out 7 months prior in October 2011?
J - September 17, 2012 at 12:03am
Get your info straight Dean.
Sameer - September 17, 2012 at 12:24am
Umm I'm pretty sure that the GSIII has 2 GB of RAM.