Customers Are Already Lining Up for the iPhone 5 [Photos]

Customers Are Already Lining Up for the iPhone 5 [Photos]

Rick - September 19, 2012 at 2:47pm
So that's how American LOSERS look like...HAHAHAHA
Longshot - September 18, 2012 at 10:10am
I was just there, no one outside.
eli porto - September 18, 2012 at 5:02am
you wait for one year just wait 2-3 weeks with no line anyway they gonna Found all the Problem :( on the first two weeks MOR WIRELESS 432 PCH, HERMOSA BEACH CA
looser - September 18, 2012 at 3:14am
loosers... All unemployed...
$$$$$$$$$ - September 18, 2012 at 2:28am
YES....I'm joining the line!!! I LOVE APPLE...can't wait til be the first to get my hands on the new iPhone!!! All the haters can go to hell. We all know you would get in line too if you could.
Bla - September 18, 2012 at 12:00am
Fake lineup. They are promoting. I hope they don't get interviewed so they wasted their time.
I'm a dumbass for waiting - September 17, 2012 at 8:29pm
Losers. Don't they have anything better to do like finding a job (if unemployed), spending time with family, meeting women, etc. to spend an entire week just to be the first to get the iPhone is ridiculous. Even if it meant to resell the iPhone, the time away isn't worth it. I love apple but these people clearly don't have a life. It's as if apple is, or has already, created a cult of stupid people. Maybe I should go out there and show the public what unemployed people are doing with unemployment paychecks.
Da_Blackapino - September 17, 2012 at 9:23pm
LOL I know. I mean I Love Apple also, BUT..to wait in line..lol why didn't they just pre-order the Phone like the SMART ONES..LOL..its not like anyone's gonna care if you ordered it or bought it from the Apple Store. I mean talk about dedication to one product BUT; i'm glad our Apple Store is in a Mall & that you CAN'T do the same here..lmao.
Iphone_hachintosh - September 17, 2012 at 6:43pm
Most of them want to resell for profit! You can already see ads in Craigslist asking 150-180 for staying in line The biggest problem in Canada is that the launch day apple won't sell unlocked iphone 5 Only with contract, they figure out that this way make more money I am sure there will be some idiots would be surprise after waiting for hours Apple website says unlocked iPhone only by preorder
madcow - September 17, 2012 at 6:28pm
they aren't doing this to get the phone they are doing this for the publicity. Anyone not seeing that is as demented as they are
-Anonymous- - September 17, 2012 at 5:27pm
Jesus! What is wrong with you people? If they want to wait in line then let them! If you don't want to then don't! No one is putting a gun to your head and asking you to. Grow up already.
STFU - September 17, 2012 at 8:30pm
Thank you. If you really "don't care." Then stop caring. It so fucking annoying to see people comment about how they think it is stupid. Your the retarded one.