Netflix iOS App Gets Updated UI, Playback Improvements
Netflix has updated its iOS app with user interface, playback, AV sync, and subtitle handling improvements.
Netflix is the world's leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone. If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
- Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
- With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
- You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
- Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
- Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
- Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
- Video out is supported on the iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch 4G
What's New In This Version:
- Updated UI
- Varied improvements on playback, AV sync, subtitle handling
You can download Netflix from the App Store for free.