Reeder App Gets Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Reeder, a popular Google Reader client for iPhone, has been updated with support for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
- Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
- Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
- Google Reader syncing (optional, free account required, see google.com/reader)
- Support for multiple Fever or Google Reader accounts
What's New In This Version:
Please note: Facebook sharing now requires iOS 6. If you rely on this feature, make sure to update to iOS 6.
- Ready for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5
- Fever syncing issues (missing folders)
You can purchase Reeder from the App Store for $2.99.