The New Livestream is the next generation in live event coverage combining live video with real-time photos, text, and video clip updates. Features on the New Livestream includes the industry's most advanced live video player along with an array of tools that allow more people to discover your event, interact with it and share it across the web.
- Broadcast Live video to your event page (Live Video) *NEW*
- Create a free, ad-free new livestream account
- Manage your New Livestream Account (Create, delete, publish events)
- Create event posters from iPhone photos (Live Event Page)
- Post Photos which appear in real-time on your event page (Live blogging)
- Post Videos which appear in real-time on your event page (Live blogging)
- Post Text Updates which appear in real-time on your event page (Live blogging)
- Remote control and preview of the Livestream Broadcaster Device (Live Video)
- Moderate comments during live events and on archived posts
- Built-in FTP server to receive live photos from Wifi equipped DSLR cameras. (Live Blogging) Find out more http://bit.ly/HnHvej
What is the Livestream Broadcaster?
The Livestream Broadcaster is a new hardware device that lets you broadcast HD Live video to the web without a PC. Connect to any HDMI camera or mixer and broadcast live to the web and mobile devices over a wired, wireless or 3G/4G Internet connection. You can control the Livestream Broadcaster using the iOS app from anywhere in the world. You can learn more and purchase the Livestream Broadcaster by visiting: http://store.livestream.com/products/livestream-broadcaster for more information.
What's New In This Version:
- Now anyone can signup and create a free, ad-free Livesteam account.
- Updated new live video camera layout with easy sharing to Twitter, Facebook and via SMS.
- New event creation wizard making it easier to add new events.
- You can now sign up and login using your Facebook Account.
You can download Livestream for Producers from the App Store for free.