AT&T to Cut Return Policy From 30 Days to 14 Days Starting Tomorrow
AT&T is moving to a 14-day equipment return and service cancellation policy effective tomorrow, reveals an internal memo obtained by Engadget.
Policy/Process Beginning October 7, 2012:
● Consumer customers who made a purchase before October 7 2012, fall under the previous 30-day policy.
● A conusmer customer can terminate service within the new 14-day Buyer's Remose (BRE) period without paying the early termination fee. After the 14th day, the early termination fee applies.
● The activation fee is refunded if the cancellation occurs within three days of activation.
● Defective and/or DOA equipment also movies to a 14-day BRE period for exchange ore replacement.
● Equipment returns/exchanges are accepted according to the National Retailer's policy.
Take a look at the full memo below...