Apple Releases iOS 6.0.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod
Apple has released iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, and iPod Touch. You can download the update by connecting your device to iTunes to download or via OTA update.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
● Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
● Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
● Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
● Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
● Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
● Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
● Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
● Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
If you have an iPhone 5, the updater will download an app first that enables OTA updates then it will download 6.0.1.
We'll keep you posted on any other changes.