This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
● Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
● Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
● Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
● Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
● Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
● Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
● Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
● Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
If you have an iPhone 5, the updater will download an app first that enables OTA updates then it will download 6.0.1.
We'll keep you posted on any other changes.