Apple Updates iPhoto With Numerous Improvements
Apple has released an update to iPhoto for Mac that brings numerous improvements.
iPhoto ’11 gets a new look with stunning full-screen views for Events, Faces, Places, and Albums that let you take advantage of every inch of your Mac display. iPhoto also offers new ways to share and showcase your photos. You can upload your photos to your Facebook Wall and even view friends‘ comments right in iPhoto. Turn your email into something really special with ten Apple-designed photo mail templates. iPhoto '11 works with Photo Stream, so the photos you take on your iOS devices automatically appear in iPhoto, and you can share selected photos with other people. Add movement and music to your photos with one of 12 dynamic slideshow themes. iPhoto ’11 introduces a new way to create professional-quality photo books quickly and easily. And new letterpress cards let you combine your photos and text with elegant imprinted designs.
What's New In This Version:
• Photos now can be added to shared streams or My Photo Stream by dragging them to "Photo Stream" in the source list
• Multiple email addresses can now be copied and pasted in the "Shared with" field for shared streams
• When more than five subscribers "Like" a photo in a shared stream, their names are now displayed correctly
• Contextual menu now includes an Import command to import all the photos contained in a shared photo stream
• Addresses the reliability of Shared Photo Streams when switching between iPhoto and Aperture with the same library
• Fixes an issue that could prevent Microsoft Outlook from being used to email photos from within iPhoto
• Updated national holidays are available for use in printed photo calendars
• Includes stability improvements
You can download iPhoto from the App Store for $14.99.