Microsoft Office for iOS Gets Detailed [Images]

Microsoft Office for iOS Gets Detailed [Images]

JustMakeSense - November 8, 2012 at 4:28am
Second time I've seen you saying this - find a different site; better yet, since you clearly have more up to date news and obviously the ability to create your own site, please feel free to so.
matrixmaniac - November 7, 2012 at 9:53pm
Requires MS account? SUBSCRIPTION? Office 365?? OMG! Microsoft's brain turns more and more micro and soft... I really don't want to deal with them anymore and for most parts I think I don't have to. Just Excel has no real alternative yet...
Naumene - November 8, 2012 at 6:21am
Excel!!! Isn't that enough for you to deal with them? :)
Naumene - November 8, 2012 at 6:21am
Excel!!! Isn't that enough for you to deal with them? :)
Cameron Farzaneh - November 7, 2012 at 8:30pm
Seems legit.
odedo1 - November 7, 2012 at 5:40pm
I already got office on both my iPhone and my iPad, infect I pretty much turn my devices into laptops when I feel like which gives me one Tera byte of memory using 2 Apps one is Orb Live which is more for multimedia I can watch movies, my cable TV live and listen to all my music and much much more from all over the world. The second App that I use is Splashtop which let me use window just like if the PC was in front of me but instead of using a mouse it turns my Pc to touch screen on my iPhone and my iPad and this App also works from all over the world also both Apps let me wake up my PC log in or out and because I got Splashtop and Splashtop HD before they started to use their own servers I don't have to pay a yearly fee which I think is not much and worth it! I also found that Apple Pages App is a great word processor for both iPhone and iPad and it's $5.
EZ - November 7, 2012 at 3:41pm
Not iPhone 5 screen compatible?
NoGoodNick - November 7, 2012 at 3:38pm
Somehow, I can't see MS making any great inroads. I anticipate a tightly controlled, little functionality, mostly useless app. MS doesn't like to give anything away for free (or cheap).
bill - November 7, 2012 at 4:01pm
Yup! $29.99 for Windows 8 is ridiculously more expensive than OSX Mountain Lion....!!
Naumene - November 8, 2012 at 6:25am
Aren't we getting it for $19.99? I bought one this week! And, that's what I bought Mountain Lion too for.
C - November 7, 2012 at 3:30pm
Finally! Now I can write my paper on Writing my Paper on Astrophysics on my iPhone on my iPhone...
C - November 7, 2012 at 2:58pm
Finally! Now I can write my paper on Astrophysics on my iPhone.
odedo1 - November 7, 2012 at 6:08pm
you should get an iPad for writing your paper and all school work even the iPad 1 would do the job much easier then doing it on a iPhone but if u got the money I would recommend the iPad 3 or 4 because you can use Siri to write the only disadvantage on the iPad 1 is that it don't have a front camera for Skype the rear cameras on the iPads I never use because it's easier to take a picture with the iPhone and it shows up right away on the Photo Stream on the iPad to do what ever you wish with the picture. I had both iPads the first and the 3 and enjoyed them both, I just gave the iPad 1 and my iPhone 4 to my Mom, now I stayed with an iPhone 4S and iPad 3, both 64GB LTE and both got a phone number so I can make and receive calls also on my iPad and by the way turning the iPad into a phone is much much easier on the iPad 1 because the phone icon and chip is included in the iPad 1 only apple hide the icon and there is a hacker that found it and for $20 he sells a program to activate the phone.
C - November 8, 2012 at 2:51pm