Lightroom 4.3 is now available as a Release Candidate on Adobe Labs. The ‘release candidate’ label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers. The final release of Lightroom 4.3 may have additional corrections or camera support.
Bugs Corrected in the Lightroom 4.3 Release Candidate:
● Unable to upload a large panorama to Adobe Revel via the Revel Publish Plugin
● Unable to add a second photo to a page layout in a Book. This only occurred when the “Show Unused Photos” filter is selected in the filmstrip.
● A photo can be flagged as both a “Pick” and “Reject” at the same time when using the Toolbar to apply flags
● Using multiple fonts within the same text cell inside a Book can sometimes cause Lightroom to crash
● Exposure becomes the active adjustment slider in the Basic panel (within Develop) when moving from image to image
● Customers using Photoshop Elements 11 were unable to upgrade their catalogs in Lightroom 4
● Custom Cell padding options in the Book Module reset in between Lightroom sessions
● 1080p video files shot on iPhone 4S flicker on replay
● Leaving the Book Module after using multiple text colors in the same text cell can sometimes cause the book to be lost.
● Lightroom 4.3 RC now supports HiDPI displays within the Develop Module.
Read More [via 9to5Mac]