Apple Ordered to Pay Samsung's Legal Fees on an Indemnity Basis

Apple Ordered to Pay Samsung's Legal Fees on an Indemnity Basis

dirt - November 12, 2012 at 5:14am
samsung is the best!!!
Pete - November 11, 2012 at 5:55pm
Wow - what a bunch of childish, sweary unproductive comments. You guys know that the CEO or MD or a large company doesn't get to make all the decisions within that company right? I'm sure Apple pay a legal agency handsomely for professional opinions and recommendations. Unfortunately that legal firm is probably American and they seem to assume that they own the world. As much as I love Apple products, I'm pleased to see the UK enforcing what was a flagrant act of rebellion, however amusing it was. ;) I'm fairly sure Apple is far less 'crooked' than other large companies as they know they're on the world stage. Look at Starbucks tax dodging schemes in the UK for example, now THAT is crooked. Amazon and many others employ similar tactics. If people choose to pay for Apple products which we all know are highly profitable then that's hardly Apples fault is it? I can't claim to have been 'robbed' because I chose to give someone money for my Macbook/iPad/iPhone/Mac Mini. (Incidentally, all those products are still worth good money on the second hand market)
Rick - November 11, 2012 at 4:20pm
"I hope that the lack of integrity involved in this incident is entirely atypical of Apple. ". The isheeps would still not get it. Apple is company of Crook led by Tim Crook currently.... To Apple fanatics this is just another cool feature if Apple... Well those numb nuts would say the same- that's its a nice feature of Apple... if Tim Crook and his company raped their Mother, Wife, Sister and daughters...as they are raping their wallets and innovation in general....
Gwyneth - November 11, 2012 at 4:11pm
Apple has no integrity. That is just the sad but simple matter of fact.
Lov3boyz - November 11, 2012 at 12:09am
As you know olympic sponsor is Samsung, how come UK will let you win apple ? TiM cook please use your brain to design new product and not use for sue other competitor. If apple going like this, sure will bankrupt soon...:(
no wat - November 10, 2012 at 9:43pm
Fuck ya bitches! Pay up assholes!
Fuckoran jhon - November 10, 2012 at 9:40pm
Rofl. I am happy. Apple got fcuked as always :p
Brian - November 10, 2012 at 9:15pm
Samsung misconduct in California, nothing happens. Apple misconduct in UK, higher fine. On a far-fetched note, good does come out of being a sponsor in London 2012.
Tim Cock - November 11, 2012 at 1:46am
Yeh I complety agree with you! Good does comeout being a American company on US soil!...