Apple Paid $21 Million to License Swiss Railway Clock?

Apple Paid $21 Million to License Swiss Railway Clock?

Gwyneth - November 11, 2012 at 4:07pm
Humanitarian Fund VS Ego for Apple? Are you kidding me? Of course Apple chooses Ego! Their donation was still sweet of them to do but was it done from the kindness of Apple's heart or as a cold blooded attention grabber marketing gimmick? Apple is just so pathetically insecure, so fearfully intimidated by anyone else's innovations that they have to dissect everything in the hopes of finding something that might remotely resemble anything of Apple's. Then Apple runs to sue hoping there is a daddy or mommy judge type that will give Apple the attention Apple so craves... Apple uses Samsung parts but sues Samsung for A to Z. Samsung and everyone else should just severe the ties and tell Apple to make Apple parts only to go into Apple products. Apple would be totally nowhere then! Yes I understand the probable economical impact for all companies involved but I am sick and tired of petty controlling tyrants who think they know it all because they are smarter than everyone else and who think everybody should worship the ground the ground they walk on.
Jdjs - November 11, 2012 at 11:02am
You cretins are assuming this RUMOR is legit...
Lumia1000 - November 11, 2012 at 6:02am
Apple cant even innovate a clock design, how do you expect to sort their map? Copy google map.
Someone - November 11, 2012 at 5:47am
I can't even find it on my iPhone...
Sabtain - November 11, 2012 at 5:33am
Lol at least apple gave the money I like it
juan - November 11, 2012 at 4:58am
"stealing is not right" ... f*cking hypocrites
Jay - November 11, 2012 at 2:58pm
shows you what they are after. As long as you say you're sorry and pay hefty, it's ok! Reminds me of that culture that says it's not cheating to see the local "prostitute", because you paid for her love.
Confuse Apple - November 11, 2012 at 3:52am
HAHAHA LOL Apple in future become more stupider, they sue Samsung for copying idea and sue infringe the design, also about square rounded corner patten, but now they copying other idea and finished with 20mil. . "Apple CEO Tim Cook announced to employees that the company has donated $2.5 million to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief, according to an email obtained by 9to5Mac." . I think Apple more like the clock rather than humanitarian donation :P . What a Proud of Apple LOL
Alex Richards - November 11, 2012 at 3:48pm
I agree. It should be the other way around, $21 million for hurricane relieve and $2.5 million for a clock design.
railcock - November 11, 2012 at 3:40am
What a waste of money!! They should've donated that $$ to the people that lost their houses in Sandy. Who cares what clock we are using. its stupid if you ask me
Al - November 11, 2012 at 3:04am
Where is that clock ? How can i put it in my ipad or iphone ?
Sabtain - November 11, 2012 at 5:34am
It should be on your iPad in the app for it
Concerned Citizen - November 11, 2012 at 2:59am
This is so ridiculously stupid. 21 million for a dumb clock to be used on their devices? Don't they have graphic designers that can create something that looks better? Half the people that use iPads and iPhones can't even tell time on an analog clock. Stupid.