Adobe Photoshop Express for iOS has been updated with new Sharing and Editing features.
With Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color. Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: A copy of your original file is always saved, and you can undo and redo changes until you get just the look you want.
Top editing features
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, and Temperature
• Filters: Black & White, Colorize, Sketch, Soft Focus, Sharpen, and Reduce Noise
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, Soft Black and White, and 45 additional effects that can be purchased
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, Film Emulsion, and 40 additional borders and frames that can be purchased
In-App Purchase: Adobe Effects Pack
In-App Purchase: Adobe Camera Pack
In-App Purchase: Adobe Border Pack
What's New In This Version:
• Easily tag faces while sharing photos to Facebook.
• Share photos more quickly with updated sharing screens.
• Simply tap to eliminate red-eye.
• Make more precise edits now that adjustment sliders display numerical values.
• View animated Help content to get up and running quickly.
• Use the app on the latest Apple devices thanks to support for iOS6.
• Count on bug fixes, performance boosts, and in-app notifications for greater speed and ease-of-use
You can download Adobe Photoshop Express from the App Store for free.