CallBar re-designs the incoming call view to allow you to use your device while it's ringing. Answer, decline or dismiss a call with ease without stopping what you're doing. You can enable Answer In-Place in Settings to allow you to pick up a call and stay where you are. Even place calls from anywhere by activating the dialer interface with an Activator method of your choice.
What's New in CallBar v2.1:
- iOS 6 support
- Integrated iOS 6's “Reply with Message” and “Remind Me Later” hangup options. Tap the phone or FaceTime icon on the incoming call banner to view options menu
- iOS 6 “Reply with Message” and “Remind Me Later” options available for iOS 5 users too.Ability to define reply messages for when hanging up a call in Settings.
- Call-back options scrollview added to lock screen.
- Dismiss view on lock screen changed to table cell
- Added option to use CallBar for all outgoing calls, including phone numbers on pages, dial commands from Siri and Bluetooth headsets.
- Improved visual representation of remote calling party
- Added tap to answer. Swiping right on incoming call banner still answers.
- Added color options for extras views and the keypad in Settings
- Improved minimized view
- Improved show/hide animations
- No longer rings after the call has been dismissed once
- Adjusted the label’s width to fit the screen and display more text if needed.
- Improved tap handling on banner with excellent precision
- Removed buttons for incoming call banners
- Drastically improved all UI, buttons, backgrounds, labels, etc.
- Removed Skype and Viber handling
- Added DTMF commands handling to Dialer (e.g. *#06#)
- Dialer can initiate Facetime calls to emails from Recents or Favorites
- Dialer can handle calls initiated by Bluetooth headset
- Added localization for 19 languages
- Fixed blocking taps below banner when minimized or in dismiss mode
- Fixed speaker button not toggling speaker correctly.
- Fixed mute button not working correctly.
- Fixed Bluetooth button not working correctly.
- Fixed DTMF tones randomly not being sent to the remote party
- Corrected grouping in Settings for better user experience.
- Fixed lock screen not undimming in some cases
- Fixed proximity detector not dimming the screen when in call in some cases.
- Fixed keyboard not showing up in Contacts search field when in lock screen
- Fixed keyboard not showing + sign when holding down the zero key
- Fixed sleep button behavior for outgoing, incoming, and active calls
- Numerous bug fixes
You can purchase CallBar from the Cydia Store for $3.99.