Siri to Understand Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, and Swedish
Apple is hiring new team members to help make Siri available in Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish, according to a company job posting.
Join the team responsible for delivering Siri in different parts of the world for an exciting 6 month internship in Cupertino, California.
● Native or fluent in Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish and fluent in English
● Candidate for BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledgeable in, and sensitive to, multilingual and multicultural issues
● Must work well with people, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Read More [via 9to5Mac]