The Adobe Photoshop Express app has been updated with support for the taller iPhone 5.
With Photoshop Express, it's easy to improve your photos. Choose from a variety of one-touch effects, or simply drag your finger across the screen to crop, rotate, or adjust color. Add artistic filters like Soft Focus or Sketch. And never fear: A copy of your original file is always saved, and you can undo and redo changes until you get just the look you want.
Top editing features
• Basics: Crop, Straighten, Rotate, and Flip
• Color: Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, and Temperature
• Filters: Black & White, Colorize, Sketch, Soft Focus, Sharpen, and Reduce Noise
• Effects: Vibrant, Pop, Border, Vignette Blur, Warm Vintage, Rainbow, White Glow, Soft Black and White, and 45 additional effects that can be purchased
• Borders: Rectangle, Rounded, Oval, Soft Edge, Vignette, Rough Edge, Halftone, Film Emulsion, and 40 additional borders and frames that can be purchased
In-App Purchase: Adobe Effects Pack (available for iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad 1 and newer, and iPod Touch 3rd generation and newer)
Give your photos fun, fresh looks using more than 45 eye-catching effects.
• Adjust effects with simple dragging motions.
• Preview effects on your photos before you apply them.
• Try effects before you buy the pack.
In-App Purchase: Adobe Camera Pack (available for iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad 1 and newer, iPod Touch 3rd generation and newer)
• Reduce Noise: Even the best phone cameras can introduce small amounts of grain and speckling—called noise—into your photos. The Reduce Noise feature smooths out those flaws to quickly improve your photos. It’s fast, accurate, and puts professional Adobe Photoshop quality in the palm of your hand.
• Self Timer: Get yourself in the photo or just ensure a steadier shot by setting a camera timer to 3- or 1-second intervals before your photo is snapped.
• Auto Review: Make sure you get a good shot and delete it if you don’t. Auto Review gives you a quick look at your picture before the action passes you by.
In-App Purchase: Adobe Border Pack (available for iPhone 3GS and newer, iPad 1 and newer, and iPod Touch 3rd generation and newer)
• Explore different looks for your photos with over 40 vibrant borders & frames.
• Change border colors by simply dragging over your photo.
• Preview borders on your photos before you apply them.
• Try borders before you buy the pack.
What's New In This Version:
What's New in version 2.6.1:
• Now with support for iPhone5 and iOS6.
You can download Adobe Photoshop Express from the App Store for free.