Dropbox has updated its iOS app with improved video streaming, support for Italian and Iberian Spanish, and support for password protected Office documents.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox is accessible from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!
• Bring all your photos, videos, and docs anywhere.
• Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space.
• Share a link to your photos, videos, and docs — no more attachments.
• Add files to "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.
What's New In This Version:
• Improved video streaming
• Italian and Iberian Spanish language support
• Support for Password-protected Office documents (iOS 6)
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.