TuneIn Radio Pro Update Improves Playing Experience, Fixes Bugs
TuneIn Radio Pro has been updated with an improved playing experience, more high-resolution artwork, and bug fixes.
TuneIn is a new way to listen to music, sports and news from every corner of the earth, with over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs. The Pro version of this service lets you record all of this to your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
★ Record, pause and rewind any station as you listen *Pro Exclusive!*
★ Set timed recordings for your favorite programs *Pro Exclusive!*
★ Tune in to CBS, ESPN, TEDTalks and more!
★ Add stations, songs, and shows to your Favorites
★ Wake up with the alarm clock or fall asleep with the sleep timer
★ Play your programs in the background while you use other apps
What's New In This Version:
• Thanks, loyal TuneIn listeners, for helping us identify and fix issues with the last release of TuneIn Radio. This version features numerous fixes, all outlined below. Please continue to help us make TuneIn better by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues (and make sure to include the specific station you're trying to listen to).
• Improved playing experience for many stations and podcasts, including better "seek" ability for long podcasts.
• Fixed playing experience when TuneIn is interrupted by other apps.
• Fixed instances of stuttering during play experience.
• TuneIn now features more high-resolution album artwork.
• Returned the ability to schedule recordings for custom URLs.
• Most college football bowl games, including the National Championship Game, are available. Just browse under “Sports” during game time.
You can purchase TuneIn Radio Pro from the App Store for $0.99.