Google Drive has been updated with numerous improvements including the ability to work on spreadsheets, upload to drive from other apps, manage upload progress, and more.
Get started with 5GB for free to safely keep all your stuff in one place and then access it from any device, anywhere. Store documents, pictures, or other files - even the big ones - using Google Drive and easily share them with anyone.
- Edit and create Google documents and spreadsheets
- Share photos with friends and family - to anywhere, from anywhere..
- Always have the latest version of your documents at home or office.
- Offline viewing
- Access your documents on the plane, train, or bus.
- New device? Your files are there.
- Broken or lost device? Your files are safe.
What's New In This Version:
★ Create, edit and collaborate on spreadsheets
★ Upload to Drive from other apps using “Open in...”
★ Manage upload progress and see recent uploads in new Uploads section
✓ Rich text copy-paste within a document
✓ Improved speed and stability
✓ Improved contact search for sharing
☂ Bug fixes
You can download Google Drive from the App Store for free.
Read More [via EvilPenguin]