Analyst: T-Mobile Could Get the iPhone Next Week

Show Article
Comments (18)
AGS - December 1, 2012 at 8:59am
YES!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, T-MOBILE WILL FINALLY GET THE IPHONE. THANK YOU & GOOD NIGHT!
that guy from 915 - November 30, 2012 at 6:32am
Good thing I changed my crappy plan to unlimited everything including 4G for less that I was paying for 3 lines.
Dam cook - November 30, 2012 at 4:40am
Straight talk isn't unlimited data. 2GB only if you over they will turn off service.
Pineapple - November 30, 2012 at 1:13am
No. Don't want to and can't make me
MUKAI - November 30, 2012 at 6:29am
You are Full of shit and scamming people with crappy 2G speeds
YMI - November 29, 2012 at 11:59pm
Now the unlimited data will disappear. I used to be with T-mobile 1800 minutes and T-zone package with all my 3 iphones $140 a month including tax.' The bad thing where I live ,specially in my basement NO SERVICE! the data was so slooow. I am only paying $166 for 3 iphones with att / 2GIG each. ..I know it sucks . I mean it is a good news,for at&t customers and Verizon cust.Specially if they are going to keep their unlimited data. Its going to be a competition now.
MUKAI - November 30, 2012 at 6:28am
You were born testerday dumb shit. I pay what u pay for enlimited everything including 4G with 3 lines.
Sam - November 29, 2012 at 11:17pm
Looks like this is true, I went to a T-mobile corporate kiosk two days ago and they had a white iPhone 4S from DeutschTelekom a demo line. It was running 3G and it said T-mobile as the carrier in the settings.
John - November 29, 2012 at 10:30pm
Bad deal. It was nice having a major mobile carrier support the iPhone without a required data plan. Now unlocked iPhones will be next to worthless. T-Mobile was where they were Mostly being used.
ABCD - November 30, 2012 at 3:49am
Not really, it was more so the overseas markets, TMobile customers are just a small percentage.
Luz - November 29, 2012 at 10:29pm
To late for me, I just switched to AT&T after 10 years with T-mobile just because of the iPhone. Not fair.
Bro - November 30, 2012 at 9:28pm
AT&T has better service In my area so extra money is worth it.
Lupon - December 1, 2012 at 12:47am
Hello I can add something on you comment I was in verizon I was using 4s good signal but I wasted too much money... look what I did I sold my 4s with the money I paid my termination fee... now im in 4g that really unlimited lost mouth I used almost 18Gb on my note II if the iPhone arrive to T-Mobile LOL welcome also my bill now its 79 with the value plan I have unlimited data 4g, call and text :-) and verizon I was on 127 :-) so im happy now with T-Mobile
Jtmaxo - November 29, 2012 at 10:23pm
3G works on my factory unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile in my area so it would make sense to carry the iPhone by now.
Dabears - November 29, 2012 at 10:24pm
How about LTE?
Pouya - November 29, 2012 at 10:43pm
LTE does not work. LTE will be launched in summer time.
Mo - November 29, 2012 at 10:21pm