Analyst: T-Mobile Could Get the iPhone Next Week

Show Article
Comments (18)
AGS - December 1, 2012 at 8:59am
YES!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, T-MOBILE WILL FINALLY GET THE IPHONE. THANK YOU & GOOD NIGHT!
that guy from 915 - November 30, 2012 at 6:32am
Good thing I changed my crappy plan to unlimited everything including 4G for less that I was paying for 3 lines.
Dam cook - November 30, 2012 at 4:40am
Straight talk isn't unlimited data. 2GB only if you over they will turn off service.
Pineapple - November 30, 2012 at 1:13am
No. Don't want to and can't make me
MUKAI - November 30, 2012 at 6:29am
You are Full of shit and scamming people with crappy 2G speeds
YMI - November 29, 2012 at 11:59pm
Now the unlimited data will disappear. I used to be with T-mobile 1800 minutes and T-zone package with all my 3 iphones $140 a month including tax.' The bad thing where I live ,specially in my basement NO SERVICE! the data was so slooow. I am only paying $166 for 3 iphones with att / 2GIG each. ..I know it sucks . I mean it is a good news,for at&t customers and Verizon cust.Specially if they are going to keep their unlimited data. Its going to be a competition now.
MUKAI - November 30, 2012 at 6:28am
You were born testerday dumb shit. I pay what u pay for enlimited everything including 4G with 3 lines.
Sam - November 29, 2012 at 11:17pm
Looks like this is true, I went to a T-mobile corporate kiosk two days ago and they had a white iPhone 4S from DeutschTelekom a demo line. It was running 3G and it said T-mobile as the carrier in the settings.
John - November 29, 2012 at 10:30pm
Bad deal. It was nice having a major mobile carrier support the iPhone without a required data plan. Now unlocked iPhones will be next to worthless. T-Mobile was where they were Mostly being used.
ABCD - November 30, 2012 at 3:49am
Not really, it was more so the overseas markets, TMobile customers are just a small percentage.
Luz - November 29, 2012 at 10:29pm
To late for me, I just switched to AT&T after 10 years with T-mobile just because of the iPhone. Not fair.
Bro - November 30, 2012 at 9:28pm
AT&T has better service In my area so extra money is worth it.
Lupon - December 1, 2012 at 12:47am
Hello I can add something on you comment I was in verizon I was using 4s good signal but I wasted too much money... look what I did I sold my 4s with the money I paid my termination fee... now im in 4g that really unlimited lost mouth I used almost 18Gb on my note II if the iPhone arrive to T-Mobile LOL welcome also my bill now its 79 with the value plan I have unlimited data 4g, call and text :-) and verizon I was on 127 :-) so im happy now with T-Mobile
Jtmaxo - November 29, 2012 at 10:23pm
3G works on my factory unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile in my area so it would make sense to carry the iPhone by now.
Dabears - November 29, 2012 at 10:24pm
How about LTE?
Pouya - November 29, 2012 at 10:43pm
LTE does not work. LTE will be launched in summer time.
Mo - November 29, 2012 at 10:21pm
Finalfrikkingly!!!
Office for iPad Now Supports Monthly Subscriptions
Microsoft has announced that Office for iPad ...
Amazon Cloud Drive Photos App Now Lets You View Metadata, Rename Albums, Stream via AirPlay
The Amazon Cloud Drive Photos app has been up...
Plants vs. Zombies 2 Brings Back the Vasebreaker Mini-Game
Plants vs. Zombies 2 has been updated to brin...
Apple Says Leak of Nude Celebrity Photos Was Not Due to iCloud Breach
Apple has announced the results of its invest...
Yahoo Screen App Now Lets You Watch Music Videos on Vevo
Following its recent integration of NFL Now, ...